The Tech Director at Dayspring will be someone who has a passion for worshiping God, leading others and serving the body of Christ through tech. This person is detail oriented, well organized, and relational! They are a leader who wants to see their team grow in their relationship with Jesus as well as the tech area in which they serve.
- Reports to Worship Pastor
- Must be available Wednesday evenings and Sunday’s
- 15 hrs/week
General overview of responsibilities
- AVL for Sunday Gatherings, Youth Group & Adults Rehearsal on Wednesday evenings
- Oversee / shepherd Tech Volunteers
- Schedule tech volunteers with Planning Center
- Maintenance of gear
- Helping with special events and projects (Christmas, Easter, Rooted, weddings and funerals)
- To have a genuine and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To be a fully engaged member of Dayspring Church.
- To lead a volunteer team effectively
- To be an active and available member of the Dayspring staff team.
- To attend as many staff functions as possible, including monthly all-staff meetings, hangouts, parties, and retreats.
- To contribute to a healthy, collaborative, and constructive culture within the office.
Skills & Requirements
- FOH Experience
- Set up and program lighting
- Expertise in presentation software and execution
- Proficiency in video presentation
- Interpersonal communication skills
- A PLUS would be graphic design and video editing experience
Are you interested in this position?
Submit this web application form to start the process
The Perks of Joining Our Staff Team
We check national databases with localized salary and wage recommendations to ensure our staff are taken care of.
Full time employees are eligible for the full range of benefits, including medical, retirement, vacation, and sick leave.
Our full time pastors and executive directors are provided with expense accounts that cover professional and continuing education expenses.
We encourage staff to adjust their schedules as needed to fit the eb & flow of ministry. Burnout is real, and does no one any good.
healthy & Fun Team
We love our staff and the culture that they bring to our office. Working at Dayspring is fun, and our team members are like family. We enjoy monthly meals together, quarterly offsite outings, and an annual staff & spouse retreat.
We believe that disciple-making begins at home, and that's our first ministry priority. We encourage our staff to be available for their family, even if it means taking a little time out of the day.