You're on a journey. This is an exciting place to be as you consider where God is leading you next. One thing is for certain — He's in control! As much as we cannot wait to meet our next Lead Pastor, we're also excited for you to find the right fit where your God-given gifts and abilities can have the greatest impact for the Kingdom. We're glad you're here, and sincerely hope you'll take some time to look around. The content on this page provides a deeper look into this position, our church, staff, and more. And since you're on our website, you might as well snoop around a bit. I'd recommend you look at Our Team, Our Gatherings, Our Mission & Beliefs, and Messages pages at the very least. Once you're ready, we hope you'll submit your information. We look forward to meeting you.
Dayspring Lead Pastor
Summary of responsibilities
The Dayspring Lead Pastor is a full-time position. This person will provide leadership, vision, and organization to the staff, members and volunteers at Dayspring Community Church. We are looking for a leader of leaders; someone who is able to recruit, inspire, train, and shepherd to grow others in their relationship with God and to make disciples.
The Lead Pastor must possess a desire to disciple others, and help Dayspring Church accomplish these top three objectives:
1. Teach and lead a well-rounded church that effectively partners with members and staff to make disciples, love others and grow intimately in their walk with Christ.
2. Create a thriving culture that all are excited to be a part of — through small groups, caring relationships, engaging environments, and interactive experiences.
3. Lead the staff in a way that represents Christ and lead the body by fully engaging in church and community activities.
Download the Full Job Description:
Are you ready to apply?
Please submit your application via the form below. After submitting your your application, please send your resume and cover letter here. Be sure to include no more than three references.
Have you sent your resume & cover letter?
After submitting your your application, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include no more than three references.
Join our dream team!
These are a just a few reasons we think you'll love working here
- We are a group of people who work hard together, laugh together, and cheer each other on toward personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
- We offer competitive salaries based on the latest localized recommendations provided by ChurchSalary.com.
- We offer vacation, sick, and personal PTO benefits.
- We offer Professional Expense and Continuing Education accounts.
- We love to spend time together outside of the office at lunches, retreats, conferences, and social gatherings.
- We offer medical insurance benefits, and pay 93% of our full-time staff's healthcare premiums.
- We make standard contributions to our employee's HRA accounts.
- We offer retirement investment benefits, and make standard contributions to your plan.
- We have cool swag.
- We enjoy the occasional office prank and jump scares from time to time.
Auburn, Indiana, is a great place to live!
We think you'll agree
Auburn is a small town of roughly 13,000 located in DeKalb County in Northeast Indiana.
Fort Wayne, Indiana's second largest city, is only 20 miles away. No matter where you live in DeKalb County, you're never more than a 30 minute drive away from professional sports, shopping, dining, entertainment, and cultural attractions. Fort Wayne is also home to one of the nation's top children's zoos.
Northeast Indiana is known for its rolling farmlands, natural lakes, and beautiful state parks. Angola, just 20 minutes north on I-69, is home to Pokagon State Park and Lake James—two of the regions most popular outdoor attractions. Hamilton Lake is a beautiful option for those who want to live near water but work in Auburn.
Other points of interest include Indianapolis two hours south, Chicago three-and-a-half hours west, and Detroit two-and-a-half hours north—all of which are great options when booking travel.
Named one of our regions "top micropolitan areas based on its economic strength, location and propensity for development." Auburn is a small town with a big city mentality, which is evident as you make your way through our revitalized downtown, or any one of the numerous commercial and residential developments throughout our area.
In the city proudly known as the "Home of the Classics" for its pioneering role in the early automotive industry, spotting pristinely restored classic and antique cars in Auburn is a regular occurrence. Museums, festivals, and auto auctions that celebrate this part of our history draw visitors from all over the region and around the country.
Situated between natural beauty and the city life, it's the best of both worlds. With its quiet small town charm, great schools, and a relatively low cost of living, you can understand why Auburn is a sought-after place to live and raise a family.